Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Im not a Shopaholic

I'm satified now! Not really that satisfied but good enough :D
CH brought me to Times Square to shop as he promised earlier.
Usually , i rarely shop here as its far and you know? I only go to Midvalley :/ Now, i realised stuffs in Times Square are much much cheaper!
You can find the same stuff in Midvalley and its 2 times more expensive!
However, i still love Midvalley! LOL
Back to my shopping journey, I always give my attentions to high heels
I-dont-know-why :X
That's the first & second item i splurged on. Darn cheap weii!
Two pairs of 4 inches heels for less than RM100!
Its totally worth it, for me at least :)
One Arabian man said its very nice and requested me to walk for him and his wife was recording me while i was trying on those heels. Awkward though.
Went on scouting for more, ended up with two new tops , a bag and a short pants! :D Puas puas dah then ciao to satisfy my breadbasket.
Had tea time in Food & Tea, dinner in Bar-b-q Plaza.

forgot what bread


mushroom cream brulee in a bread


i love anythg with red bean!

Food& tea


Barbq Plaza
yummy


its quite troublesome to melt that oil thingy

lOl, Imy babies ;)


Im spending too much on clothings and stuffs,
i know but just a little treat before facing SPM results!
Heard lots of rumours that it will be coming out on the 11th or 16th! *gulps, pray hard*
I shall say good luck to those faced the SPM already and those will be facing it.


Before i end this post,
A very Happy Birthday to my best friend
Chue Cheng Li.
All the best to you in everythg.
Do miss me :X


taken in Form 4 celebrating march babies brithday ;)






Cing*square*

No comments: