Thursday, February 18, 2010

Family reunion is something we must cherish

Chinese New Year is not over yet but my CNY mood has already long gone!
Bored at home, munching tit bits and cookies all the time :X
One more thing! Im a couch potato now!
Aiks, really gotta get myself something to do or else i'll be obese in no time!
pishh, get back to the real purpose of this post, my CNY Eve.
I had two reunion dinner on the eve, one with my paternal side and another with my maternal sideof family.
All these year i only dine with my paternal side of family due to traditions , believes and so on. Finally, i get to attend both!
Had early dinner at my grampa's home and went for buffet steamboat with my maternal side of family!
Went to Shabu One in Lot 10, i thought its Shabu Shabu in the beginning but hell no~
Its way better than Shabu Shabu, varieties of food for u to choose and the seafood are darn fresh ! Ate a lot as in really a lot but i don't think it covers the amount we paid :/
Still, its the enjoyment with family that counts :)

Shabu One

mum and aunt

the above 30 :X
my fami;y :)
place to cook mochi and sausage

dessert corner, their yogurt is good!
lots of fishes and clamps
varieties of fishballss
vege and my fav mushrooms!
my table


Cing*square*

Smiless

No comments: