Saturday, February 27, 2010

I hate the weather


taken while waiting for ZA :X

Mind the title, it has nothing to do with today's post :X
Just got home form 1U. Watched 14 Blades with Zee Aun :)
Sudah lama tak jumpa punya kawan.
Exciting movie, i just love Donnie Yen! :D


I went to Perak for 2 days 1 night to work on last Monday.
It was a really awesome experience though.
Its a government project, a mini World Cyber Games for the kids! LOL
My job there is to supervise those kids and guide to those games and website.
Well, I am quite useless there, those kid are like professional already!
Kecil kecil sudah ada Facebook, My Space and even playing War Craft!
Get to know a lot of new friends, learned somethg which i think its useful, and mainly i had fun! However, handling kids is so not my thg, i get iritated easily!
One of them even call me Auntiee!!!! :/
Feel like slapping them only!
Agressive? i am!
Went home by taking bus because all the bosses wanted to stay for one more day.
If i have the time, i would definitely stay too as evrythg is free of charge!
The room is nice and the breakfast is satisfying!


PTTC

my room

i wonder why mango and mangosteen are not allowed ? they smell?



cafe in the hotel.looks familiar huh? xD

:)

my butter fish! its not bad wei and prices are resonable

seafood spag
my tag

iN the bus on our way home
Another part timer like me :)


I am soon gonna be legal on road! weee.. Had lesson for 4 freaking hours on Thursday! Drove to Bangi, had qualifying test and back!
Will be taking the real test very soon !
Visited Cheng Li , had a long chatt! Miss her so much :D
Not to forget, met up with all my besties on Friday!
Went to swim in Esther's Condominium, 5 of us . We talked before going in the pool, talked in the pool, and talked when we are out of the pool.
Had lunch later on in Citrus Park and browsed around the boutiques nearby. Got myself one top and a simple dress :D



rock syle!
we fail!

lovey dovey? akhem



Cing*square*

No comments: