Monday, February 15, 2010

I Quit

DELICIOUS :)

I finally quitted the job in Delicious . Why? manyakk problems. LOL I feel so relief now , ahh, i can enjoy my Chinese New Year as much as i can & how long i want! :) Still i will miss all my colleagues ! :D My last day work was on Saturday which is also CNY eve. Only four chinese there, included me of course gotta do the opening :) Fun though, first time stepping into Midvalley with no one at all! Serious peace. :) Took some silly pictures as remembrance. Did not manage to snap pictures with everyone :/, busy working aiks. Conclusion, I learned alot working there, memorable experience BUT i want to be a waitress no more! Once is more than enough :D

darn easy to get parking slot!


Zaharah! love her!
ZAR CHI, she may look scary but she is freaking cute!

mr.ham, the best manager!


some of the chefs
our duty board, like in school sajashireen, cool girl! but friendly!

Joyce, she is such a niceeee girl! sure to miss her
Ipin, the bartender. Im alwasy the drink runner so v are counted as partner!


Me and CH went to The Spaghetti Grill to have our lunch that day, must treat ourselves abit after wo0rking so hard hehe. Nice place, acceptable pricing and food. Real worth it if u want to sit and chat all day long there as drinks are bottomless! That's all . For now, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to you , you and you! just few shops beside delicious!
:)

hawaiian pizza



Cing*square*

No comments: