Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day for you & me

a day we will remember :)

here is another update ! :) How you guys enjoy ur Valentine's Day eh?
oh! and also the first day of Chinese New Year?
Weird huh to have both significant days in a day.
I had a great CNY and also the most special Valentine's day :)
Its not like its very romantic or what, just that its really special! haha
Only we know why :X
Silly him to bring a Valentine's present in the midnight.
He gave me a phone call to wish me , not knowing he is nearby my hse i heard fire crackers playing at his place that sounded exactly the same like those playing near my hse. Haha. There goes his surprise, gone LOL. Still, i love it :)
Went for dinner at D'lish at Bangsar Village! A branch out from Delicious! Their menus are similar but somehow Delicious got more choices! I prefer Delicious' mains but i love the desserts from D'lish ! :D
Its my first time going to Bangsar Village =.= believe it, I only hang out in Midvalley .
Most of the shops were closed so we ciao'ed to Midvalley for a movie.
The queues were freaking long!! We gave up our hope and went home.
Its not a perfect date but i enjoyed every moment .

i love polka dots clothing! :D

us

his presents from methats the bag from him :)

and a wallet ! really match with the bag :D

cheesecake
my banana pudding! yum
chicken kiev
crispy skin salmon

crabcake with thai dressing

fried calamari

end

The end Stay tune guys *wink*


Cing*square*

Smiless

No comments: